Exam Return to WSU GCPS
After Taking the Exam
Your on-site proctor must return your completed paper exam and all exam materials to GCPS. A return envelope is provided for paper exams sent via USPS or FedEx. If you chose email as the method of delivery, you will need to provide your proctor with an addressed, postage paid mailer to send the completed exam back to GCPS.
Completed exams cannot be handed to the student for return delivery under any circumstances. Students are responsible for arranging the return method with their proctor.
Once GCPS receives your exam and any additional work, it will be delivered to your instructor.
Exam Return Options
- Scan and send your completed exam by email
- Confirm with the proctor before your exam that exams can be scanned and emailed to GCPS.
- The proctor should send the exam or additional work to email@example.com.
- After your proctor scans and emails your exam to GCPS, we recommend that your proctor also mail the original testing materials to us.
- Regular USPS mail delivery to GCPS may take up to two weeks
- A USPS postage-paid return envelope is included in the exam packet mailed to the proctor for exams and other exam materials that must be returned to GCPS.
- If you need your exam to be rush delivered to GCPS, and scanning/emailing is not an option, see Rush return instructions to WSU GCPS below.
Rush Return Instructions to WSU GCPS
If scanning and sending your exam by email is not an option, to guarantee return delivery of your completed exam to GCPS in less than two weeks, you can arrange for express return by FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
FedEx, UPS, USPS express completed exams to GCPS:
- You will need to make arrangements with your on-site proctor for the return delivery of your exam.
- You are responsible for providing the proctor with postage and a mailer to return the completed paper exam and any exam materials to GCPS.
- If the exam is going to be sent via FedEx, please have your proctor contact GCPS directly before shipping at 509-335-0827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the mailer, send the exam to:
WSU Global Campus
Van Doren Hall Room 104
PO Box 645220
Pullman, WA 99164-5220
If you have any questions after reading this information, please contact us at 509-335‑0827 or email@example.com.