Exam Delivery to Proctor
Please note the following about exam delivery to on-site proctors:
- You can choose your exam delivery option when completing the request form in myWSU. Your delivery options include:
- Instructors are not involved with the exam delivery process. Paper exams, online passwords, and student exam disability accommodations are sent to the proctor by Global Campus Proctoring Services.
- Exams and online exam passwords are mailed first class to addresses within the United States; outside the United States they are sent via email.
- We strongly encourage you to request your proctor two weeks in advance to ensure delivery of your exam materials. You are responsible for requesting your proctor in advance. GCPS cannot guarantee delivery of exam materials for requests made within five business days of the proposed exam date.
- Do you need your exam to be returned by rush delivery to GCPS? Visit Exam Return to WSU GCPS.
Option 2: FedEx exam to on-site proctor via FedEx 2Day
- Choose FedEx as the method of delivery and provide the proctor’s physical address (no PO boxes).
- Please note that if you select FedEx as the delivery option, the exam will be sent FedEx 2Day and the FedEx fee will be billed to your student account.
- The additional cost of shipping via FedEx covers only shipping exams to your on-site proctor by FedEx; it does not cover returning the exam to GCPS. A return envelope is provided with paper exams for return of the completed exam by normal mail delivery.
Option 3: Email exam to on-site proctor
- Choose email as the method of delivery. The proctor’s business email address is required.
- Allow up to five business days for processing and delivery of the exam.
- You will need to provide your proctor with an addressed, postage paid mailer to send the completed exam back to GCPS.
Please use this address on the envelope:
WSU Global Campus
Van Doren Hall Room 104
PO Box 645220
Pullman, WA 99164-5220