Exam Delivery to Proctor
Please note the following about exam delivery to on-site proctors:
- You can choose your exam delivery option when completing the request form in MyWSU. Your delivery options include:
- Instructors are not involved with the exam delivery process. Paper exams, online passwords, and student exam disability accommodations are sent to the proctor by Global Campus Proctoring Services.
- Exams and online exam passwords are mailed first class to addresses within the United States; outside the United States they are sent via email.
- Allow two weeks for normal processing and delivery. Exams that are requested within 10 business days of the proposed exam date will incur a $15 late fee, and you are responsible for providing the proctor with postage and a mailer to return the completed paper exam and any exam materials to GCPS.
- Do you need your exam to be returned by rush delivery to GCPS? Visit Exam Return to WSU GCPS.
Option 2: FedEx exam to on-site proctor
- Choose FedEx as the method of delivery and provide the proctor’s physical address (no PO boxes).
- Please note that if you select FedEx as the delivery option, the FedEx fee will be billed to your student account.
- If you request your exam materials within 10 days of your proposed exam time and select FedEx as your delivery method, your exam will be sent FedEx 2 Day and the late fee of $15 in addition to the FedEx shipping fee will be billed to your student account.
- The additional cost of shipping via FedEx covers only shipping exams to your on-site proctor by FedEx; it does not cover returning the exam to GCPS. A return envelope is provided with paper exams for return by normal mail delivery.
Option 3: Email exam to on-site proctor
- Choose email as the method of delivery. The proctor’s business email address is required.
- Allow up to five business days for processing and delivery of the exam.
- You will need to provide your proctor with an addressed, postage paid mailer to send the exam back to GCPS.
Please use this address on the envelope:
WSU Global Campus
Van Doren Hall Room 104
PO Box 645220
Pullman, WA 99164-5220