Exam Delivery to Proctor
Regular mail is the method of delivery for on-site paper exams and online exam passwords. Please note the following about exam delivery to on-site proctors:
- Instructors are not involved with the exam delivery process. Paper exams, online passwords, and student exam disability accommodations are sent to the proctor by Global Campus Proctoring Services.
- Once you submit the proctor request form in myWSU, it will be processed within two business days. However, if the proctor you requested is not currently approved, it can take additional time to process your request. If you are requesting a new proctor, please tell the proctor to watch for an email from GCPS. GCPS will send an email to the proctor to verify that they meet our requirements and are able to carry out the required proctoring duties. If we do not receive a response from the proctor within three business days, we will notify you.
- Exams and online exam passwords are mailed first class to addresses within the United States; outside the United States they are sent via email.
- Allow two weeks for normal processing and delivery. Exams that are requested within 10 business days of the proposed exam date will incur a $15.00 rush delivery fee. If rush delivery is required, the exam will be sent to your on-site proctor by email, and the rush fee will be billed to your student account. If your exam information is sent via rush delivery, you are responsible for providing the proctor with postage and a mailer to return the completed paper exam and any exam materials to GCPS.
- Do you need your exam to be returned by rush delivery to GCPS? Visit Exam Return to WSU GCPS.
Option 1: Mail exam to on-site proctor via USPS (within the United States)
- Allow two weeks for processing and delivery.
Option 2: FedEx exam to on-site proctor
- Choose FedEx as the method of delivery and provide the proctor’s physical address (no PO boxes).
- Please note that if you select FedEx as the delivery option, the FedEx fee will be billed to your student account.
- If you request your exam materials within 10 days of your proposed exam time and select FedEx as your delivery method, your exam will be sent FedEx 2 Day and the rush delivery fee of $15.00 in addition to the FedEx shipping fee will be billed to your student account.
- The additional cost of shipping via FedEx covers only shipping exams to your on-site proctor by FedEx; it does not cover returning the exam to GCPS. A return envelope is provided with paper exams for return by normal mail delivery.
Option 3: Email exam to on-site proctor
- Choose email as the method of delivery. The proctor’s business email address is required.
- Allow up to two business days for processing and delivery of the exam.
- You will need to provide your proctor with an addressed, postage paid mailer to send the exam back to GCPS.
Please use this address on the envelope:
WSU Global Campus
Van Doren Hall Room 104
PO Box 645220
Pullman, WA 99164-5220