On-Site Exam Option
Global Campus Students: On-Site Exam Option
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have an approved proctor and time scheduled at least 10 business days before you plan to take the exam to allow time for a paper exam to be sent.
Step 1: Visit the Locate an On-Site Proctor page and follow steps 1-3. Do not follow step 4.
Step 2: Review the Student Responsibilities for On-Site Proctoring and make sure you are aware of your responsibilities
Step 3: Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your WSU email to request the Junior Writing Portfolio be sent to your proctor. You will need to provide the following information for the proctor that you would like to test with:
- Proctor’s first and last name
- Proctor’s work title
- Company or school, and department
- Complete business or work address
- Proctor’s work email address (we will not accept personal email addresses i.e., @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.)
- Proctor’s work phone number
- Date and time of when you will take the exam
- Do you have student accommodations? If you have accommodations on file through the WSU Access Center please indicate that in your email. Learn more at Disability Accommodations.
Note: Please work directly with your proctor to schedule a time to complete the exam.