Preparing for Your Proctoring Session
Note: Examity charges $18 for each proctored exam, and students must pay when scheduling their exam. A $5 On-Demand scheduling fee is charged for scheduling less than 24 hours before the exam. If you cancel an appointment within 24 hours, $5 will be deducted from your refund.
Creating Your Profile
- Locate your course in Blackboard and select Examity
- Select “My Profile” within the Examity dashboard
- Choose the time zone you will be in for the exam
- Confirm your name, email address and phone number
- Upload an image of your ID, submit security questions
and enter keystroke signature
Scheduling Your Exam
- Select “Schedule Exam” on the Examity dashboard
- Identify your instructor, course, and exam from the drop-down menu
- Choose an exam date within the calendar on the left; then select a time
- Pay for the appointment you have created.*
- A desktop or laptop computer**
- A Microsoft Windows or Apple operating system
- A built-in (or external) webcam and microphone
- An Internet speed of at least 2 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload
(You can run a speed test at www.speedtest.net)
*If you schedule within 24 hours of an exam, you will have to use the on-demand scheduling option, which will incur an additional fee of $5.
**Exams can not be taken on a tablet, Chromebook, or cell phone.
Copyright 2019 Examity®